Please continue our discussion in this copy of the project. As mentioned in the PM, we have already selected a provider for that specific project "120 PR3-PR4 LINKS", but we would still like to utilize your services as well. Please respond to my PM in this project. Thanks.
(Below is a copy of the "120 PR3-PR4 LINKS" project.)
I need 120 PR3 or PR4 one way static links. Please read the following project requirements carefully. DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU CAN MEET THE PROJECT TERMS LISTED BELOW.
This SEO project is for the website [url removed, login to view], a site that gives users instant prices from commercial printers across the USA.
All onsite and offsite SEO techniques are acceptable for this project, but they must be “WHITE HAT”. Absolutely no actions that may result in penalties (or banning) from Google should be considered.
EXTERNAL LINKING RULES
- All links must be from websites related to the following categories: commercial/online printing, graphic design, print advertising, publishing, direct mail, brochures, postcards, flyers (sell sheets), business cards.
- Links must be listed/indexed in a PR3 OR PR4 SITE and PAGE
- One Way Links (no reciprocal links will be accepted)
- Link pages must be permanent and static (not dynamic with querystrings)
- Link must not reside on a page with more than 30 outbound links
- Link pages must have been recently cached in Google (within past 30 days)
- Links must be static and direct using provided anchor text and title tag
- Links should include the target keywords and or key phrases as a title tag on the text hyperlink. Links should then be followed by a brief description of our website also including related keywords. NO RelNoFollow (rel="nofollow") links in the code.
- Staggered deployment of the links to avoid any penalties: Don't place all links at once.
- Links must be indexable by GoogleBot
- Links should not be on Flash sites/pages of framed pages.
- Links should not be listed on drug, porn, gambling, illegal and other offensive websites (spam, ban, or blacklisted).
- No forums, directories, blog comment submissions, guestbooks, classifieds, dynamic (non-static) links.
- Links should not be on web pages that are disallowed by [url removed, login to view] tag.
- All links should be free and not paid and not in the footer as well.
- Only one link per website/class C IP address will be counted, US IP addresses only.
- Linked sites must be in production and active (developed and not under construction).
- Links must be in text, no graphics.
- Links should not be posted and or participate web directory or in any commercial link exchange programs/ web rings/ link farms/ exchange programs. i.e [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc. The old co-op advertising sites are no good as well.
- No use of automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others). Manual submissions only.
- Each website linking to us must have one of the following extensions only: .com, .net, .edu, .org.
- The links must be from websites in the English language.
- Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
All 120 links must be approved by us before you place the link. Please send us an MS Excel sheet with the site's URL, PR, and Category (printing, graphic design, directory, etc), as well as the Anchor Text you will use for the link. ALL LINKS, ARTICLES, AND TEXT MUST BE SUBMITTED TO US FOR REVIEW BEFORE PUBLISHING.
Payment will be made by escrow account once the project has been completed and verified. Verification of the URL, PR, IP Address, Category, and Anchor Text of the links will be done by us prior to releasing the funds. I will require any links that do not meet ALL of the listed conditions above to be removed or replaced.
This project will start immediately. Please submit your bid AND your deadline. I reserve the right to terminate the contract if objectives/deliverables are not met in a timely manner.
To aid in my decision please send me references to projects similar to this that you have successfully completed in the past.
If this project goes well, we will continue to employ your services for all of our ongoing SEO projects. Thank you.