Link Building / Directory Submission / Search Engine Submission
* No link farms, link-exchange programs, no FFA's, gambling, pharmacy, illegal, porn, violent, or hate-based, guest books, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links.
* All links must be indexed by robots, not blacklisted, penalized or banned by Google.
* The linking page has to have no more than 30 outbound links.
* All links must be static, plain, standard a href type links (no cgi etc...) and direct using provided anchor text
* Al links must be indexable by googlebot. no rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking and the like
* Link page must have a recent Google cache; no less then 30 days old.
* No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
* No sites using dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks.
* Free, non-reciprocal links only.
* New links only - if I‘m already listed there it doesn‘t count
* Manual submissions only - we will not allow the use of automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
* Links must be permanent and remain active.
* Upon completion of the project you will be required to provide an excel spreadsheet containing the exact url for the site (clickable hyperlink) , Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address.
General considerations / requirements:
* Bad feedback = don’t bother bidding
* Auto bidders will be ignored, so to show me you’ve actually read this listing by saying “hello JB” in your bid.
* Escrow with payment upon satisfactory completion of this project
* Website url for this project will be provided via PMB…so ask me if you want me to send it to you prior to bidding.
* Your bid should include what you can provide and the timeframe for completing the project.
All the best and good luck bidding!
27 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $120 for dette job
Hello sir i build one way backlinks with desired anchor texts with manual webdirectory submissions. Search Engine submissions doesn't exist by gaining backlinks you get crawled naturaly by searcyh engines. Regards