link building, search site ranking, traffic building to musclemagfitness.com.
We are looking for Highly Competitive Web Promotion Expert to promote a few of our sites.
This will be an intro project to evaluate your effectiveness. The intro project you are bidding on is to promote and build web traffic to one of our newest sites, www.musclemagfitness.com.
We need a SEO professional that can perform well without breaking any of the rules, the search engines have.
* In any circumstances there will be no chance of blacklisted with Google as a result (Sandboxed).
* All the top ranking should be consistent for a reasonably long time.
* We want [url removed, login to view] to be a legitimate site with real traffic and good search engine placement (Top 10 or highly preferred #1 - #3 rank ) and we do not want to cheat at getting the good traffic and listings, we just want to do it right.
* You must know how to do all types of SEO work for example directory Submission, blog posting, forum posting, social bookmarking etc. But we need traffic from quality highly related hits.
IMPORTANT: We do not want quotes from someone who just uses IBP or other submission software. We want someone who stays on top of the trends, knows what they are doing and had a good work ethic. Someone who can be part of the team!
* Can research high potential keywords and work on them (i.e., working on the high scored keywords form the Wordtracker, etc...)
Link Building / Non-Reciprocal Links:
* We need a person/group to perform complete link building and non-reciprocal (high-quality relevant permanent links with legit established related sites with high page rankings) services for various websites.
You should be specialized in the field of Search Engine Optimization and Link building.
Main site categories we would like to be listed in include:
1. Links must be permanent, free, one way, non-reciprocal and static to our website
2. The page our link should place on must be PR4+ and related to the various categories websites.
3. Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink
4. One link per domain and should not be spread across sub domains.
5. Links should be all from different class C IP ranges.
6. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed and page must be static pages
7. Link page must already be indexed and RECENTLY cached (within the last 3 months or so) by Google and Yahoo!
1. No more than 30 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
2. No links to gambling, porn sites
3. No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc. (only do if it is potential).
4. The pages should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the "rel=nofollow" tag.
5. No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
7. No banned Sites or black-hat tactics please
8. No blacklisted or Spam sites
9. No dynamically generated links
10. No automated submissions, (all links must be manually submitted)
11. Our websites are not to be posted for any type of solicitation of links, IE you are not to post our website in any link exchange directory.
You will need to provide me with a final spreadsheet of links created:
The spreadsheet should include the following:
1. Link site exact URL (please provide a clickable hyperlink)
2. Site Name
3. Site Type
4. Google Page Rank
5. Very good Alexa page ranks
>> Must give weekly reports on project status (8 weeks- 8 reports).
Job also to include writing 4 simple press releases about the site and getting them released on major press release wire, such as: #
PR Web and eMediawire Distribution
Yahoo search marketing inclusion
Google news inclusion
Yahoo news inclusion
MSN news inclusion,
We will help with the noteworthy content, you will draft release stating about the new site, free tools and what it has to offer. Make sure the first 10 words of your release are effective, as they are the most important. Avoid excessive use of adjectives and fancy language. Deal with the facts of the site, what makes it special and add in the info I will provide to glamour it up. You will use my info and my bio as the contact info