500 forum posts spread over a 4-week period.
- 500 forum posts at 100 different forums in proper English with my different links using proper anchor text in your signatures. 125 posts per week.
-You are to create a UNIQUE username and password on each forum for a total of 100 unique different usernames and passwords.
-You will be given 100 links with unique anchor text to use as your signatures. This means that you will post 5 times in each forum using your signature for a total of 500 forum posts.
-You must first create the 100 logins and passwords before starting the project.
- Manual posting only! No more than 100 posts should be made each week. You must have minimum 1 post per each of the 100 account names each week.
- Each post must to be at least 30 words in length.
- The posts must be written in good English relevant to the threads.
-The posts cannot start a thread, they must be replies to existing threads and must be related to threads without creating spam posts.
- The forum sites must be related to fashion, weddings, jewelry and shopping and the forums need to be in English language and CAN NOT related to pornography, gambling or about anything illegal such as hacking, warez, etc. Please stay in the niches mentioned above to make sure you receive payment.
- No Spamming, rude or silly posts that will make me look bad.
- Links on a forum site that places a 'rel=nofollow' on all outgoing links would NOT be counted so please know what you are doing.
- You will need to provide me logins, passwords, emails and forum site information on delivery of the project in an excel spreadsheet.
- If your work is good i have much more work for you in the future.
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $118 for dette job
The project will be doen by me with full accuracy in 30 days, and I am sure the amount is not to much because quality is a habbit and I have commited to it.
am willing to take up this project with a posting with approximately 2 replies a week for 3 weeks .this will work wil be completed in 3 weeks or less than that