The “explorer pilot stage” is to include:
- Evaluate existent interface attempts and database / driver structures and call conventions.
- windows desktop like environment (from extJS example if Sencha library will be used or something similar) with one "explorer" application
- explorer window with system menu (dummy), organised as per specs, with layout switch, object filter, and user action buttons.
- Top level screen of the "object view". Tree on the left, grid on the right (without actual content or with some dummy data) plus action buttons (dummy)
- Green Commander configuration form (as per config view, with GC selected on the tree) with empty tabs, or possibly with one "description" tab implemented to verify design elements and style.
- discover "Green Commander" form and select "green Commander" drop-down at the bottom of the tree. (Optionally we can add direct call to the driver for "discover" procedure to see what will be involved)
- upload project to git hub and find a common ground with our SW fellow.
- Compile and set up project outcome as web resource for design feedback and review