I need the following changes to be effected on the mobile, tablet, and desktop versions of [login to view URL]; [login to view URL], and Topiplawfirms.org.
1. Apart from the logo, I want the images of a place to show on the place/listing profile on Lawsberg.
2. Add page title to categories on [login to view URL] e.g add "Law Firms in COUNTRY" so that it will read, e.g "Commercial Law Firms in the United States of America"
Fix the site slug on lexza.org. E.g. [login to view URL], and
[login to view URL]
3. Remove the no image thumbnail of free listings on the 3 websites. So that it will be plain.
Hide the categories' description from showing on the front end of the 3 websites and adjust the padding to fit. But I want the categories' descriptions to show in their respective source codes See File 3.
4. Add a Submit listing button on [login to view URL] on mobile and tablet.
5. Boost the site speed on the 3 sites to make the site respond very fast and be user-friendly.
6. On Lawsberg move the register, log out, and the user profile buttons from the main menu to the footer menu.
7. Make the background color of the featured places/listings on [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] be #D6D6D6 and #F7F7F7, respectively.
I want the following changes to be effected on the mobile, tab, and desktop versions of Topiplawfirm.com.
1. The Logo/Picture and profile fields should not show on the “Free Listing Plan”. See File 2. Only the following fields should show: Law Firm, Address, Location, Category.
2. Adding a Logo/Picture should be made optional and not mandatory under the “Standard Plan” and “Premium Plan”. See File 2 and 2b.
Standard and Premium must have the following fields showing:
Including Law Firm, Address, Location, Category, and Profile fields.
I want the images and the logos to fit squarely well into the space provided as in File 2c.
3. PayPal, Flutterwave and Stripe gateways are already integrated on the site. I will like them to function properly. Also, I want the button issues to be fixed, and to be uniform, and to be similar to the Paypal button. See Files 3a and 3b.
4. When a User adds a listing, I want his draft listing to register or show at the backend after the payment is successfully made from any of the payment gateways. Also, when the admin checks the backend, the admin should be able to find the draft listing to either approve or decline.
The User should be able to see his draft listing after returning from the payment gateways. For example, on the Flutterwave gateway, the issue is that a new user's listing will return to the payment successful page, and redirect to a 404 page, instead of it to show him his draft listing.
When any new listing is added, I want an email notification to be sent to the User and also to the Admin to either approve or decline the draft listing. See File 4a