ABOUT ANITA SYSTEMS
Anita Systems is a start-up company that is owned by Orbdent, Norway’s fastest growing health organization that owns over 10 dental clinics in Scandinavia.
Our main focus is on innovation and smart systems that can make dental clinic staffs' work flow easier. Our goal is to be the best dental journal system provider in Scandinavia.
We are looking for a software developer who will participate in the development of Anita Systems’ digital journal system for dental clinics.
The system will be developed as SaaS based system in which admin will be able to access all the master management modules. The solution includes:
-A responsive web application for patients to book and manage appointments.
-A web application where the receptionist can book & manage appointment with doctors.
Doctors will also have access to this web application, they will be able to view their appointments, manage patient’s journal and their health record. The same web application will be used by clinic admin which can effectively manage patients and clinical transactions seamlessly.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
*Visual Studio and Microsoft .Net 4.0 (C#)
- Experience in creating and consuming web services (SOAP and REST)
- Experience in creating integrations to other systems via:
Webservices (XML, JSON)
Files e.g. patient files (Import / Export)
TCP/IP or other API.
- Know how to use SQL in .NET.
- Knowledge of or experience with Outlook integrations.
* Microsoft SQL server
- Speaks SQL fluently
- Database modelling, creating and maintaining relational databases
- Experience in creating stored procedures and triggers is an advantage.
- Experience with Git, Subversion, TFS or similar.
*Experience in creating responsive websites using HTML5 and CSS3.
*Experience with any of the following MVVM/MVC frameworks:
*Knowledge of the Google Maps API and how to use it.
*Experience in creating touch-optimized websites that use features such as pinch, swipe, drag, rotations etc.
*Knowledge of WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines). Experience in implementing WCAG on at least Level A.
Other desired skills and experience:
*Understanding and knowledge regarding the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that will be enforced in May 2018.
*Knowledge of Norwegian Bank integrations
- Experience with creating and validating KID numbers. (Modulus 10 and 11).
- Experience with OCR payment services.
- Experience with integrations to TripleTex, Visma EAccounting or other accounting software is an advantage.
- Familiarity with invoicing software and knowledge of how invoice templates should look is an advantage.
Security and encryption:
- Able to analyze system security risks
- Good knowledge of common security holes and countermeasures. Knowledge of the OWASP Top 10.
- Knowledge of different encryption algorithms and able to determine where and when to use them. Experience in creating encryption models that facilitates group encryption.
- In-depth knowledge of different authorization methods, especially OAuth.
- Previous experience in creating access control systems is an advantage.
Deployment and architecture
- In-depth knowledge of IIS web server.
- Knowledge of different deployment and update strategies for web applications.
- Experience with creating large scale applications is an advantage.
*Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
*At least 3 years of experience in web development.
*At least 5 years of general programming experience.
*Experience in developing patient journal systems or developing health applications is of great advantage.
8 freelancers are bidding on average €9698 for this job
Dear Employer we will develop web application for patients to book and manage [url removed, login to view] me via chat box so that we can discuss all details with you Relevant Skills and Experience we have team of exp [url removed, login to view] Mere