I have one community/forum website i.e. ([login to view URL])
1) create facebook community page with my email
2) Integrate website with facebook (Website article title & URL) should get published on facebook automatically.
3) Users click on URLS from facebook and come to our website directly
4) Integrate fb sdk with website
5) Create cron job configuration so that every hour the articles would come automatically from website to facebook
6) Sometimes I may delete articles on website. Those articles also should get updated/deleted automatically with cron job in Facebook.
Can we handle the below scenario?
A) Assume that forum website has got 100 articles.
B) Once the developer integrated website with Facebook API, all the above 100 articles would get published at Facebook.
C) As the website is a forum website, anyone can post articles. Let's say some users posted 10 useless articles on the website. All these 10 articles would go to Facebook automatically.
D) As I'm the admin of the website, let's say that I have deleted all the 10 articles from my website admin panel.
Now my question is -
What is going to happen to those 10 published articles in Facebook?
Will they get deleted automatically as they are no more on website now.
Appreciate if you can explain how you can handle this while integrating Facebook.
4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $44 på dette job
Hi, I have used Facebook API for my personal blog. I have a good experience with all your requirements already. I am very eager to work on this project. Please hire me. Regards, Saikumaravel