1. I want to install the following software in my server
Linux OS (Cent) (Latest Version)
Apache (Latest Version)
PHP (Latest Version)
PHPMyAdmin (Latest Version)
MySQL (Latest Version)
Elastic Search ( [url removed, login to view] )
Redis [url removed, login to view] ( [url removed, login to view] )
MangoDB 2.6.1 ( [url removed, login to view] )
Git 2.0.0 ([url removed, login to view])
Neo4j ( [url removed, login to view] )
2. Check and tell me the location of Log files, so that I can review at anytime
3. Take backup of my current files and DB before doing any action, I don’t want to miss any files
4. I have 4 domains in my server after installing all the software I want those domain configuration back.
5. To create separate cPanel for each domain. Is it possible to create separate cPanel automatically when I add new domain.
6. I want to know the command to start and stop the services of Redis, MySQL, Apache, Elastic Search, MangoDB and Neo4j
7. SSH connectivity enabled.
8. Want to access files only with SFTP and key generation command for each session/user
9. Finally, the security; what are the actions/steps required to increase the security in my server.