HERE YOU CAN FIND ALL DETLAIS:
[login to view URL]
1. Make sure you are:
18-60 years old
Native Spanish (born and grow up in Spain)
Record 248 wake-up words, not in dialect but in standard Spanish.
2. Voice recording process:
One person can only record one time, but you can invite your friends and family members to do the same job using their mobile devices!
From your side we require the following information:
Sex: Male / Female
City of Birth:
The city that has lived the longest:
Recording mobile device (iOS/Android):
Make sure you finish the recording within 5 working days after you get the ID from project manager, if not, the account will be withdraw.
Notes on recording:
1. This project is a wake-up words recording in Spanish. All words must be read in standard Spanish, not in English.
2. Recording environment: Please record in a quiet room. Close all the doors and windows when recording. Don't charge your phone while recording, don't wear earphones, stay away from other electronic equipment and power supplies as they will create some noise.
3. Recording skills: open your mouth before reading, keep quiet for 1 second and then start reading, keep quiet for 1 second after reading, and gently release the button. Drink plenty of water when you are thirsty. This can reduce noise. Hold your phone about 30 cm away from your mouth, which can reduce the noise.
4. Be sure to read at the speed indicated in the brackets. The prompts in brackets do not need to be read.
Recording environment requirements: quiet room, no other people's voices, laughter, and other noises (mouse clicks, keyboard hits, air conditioning sounds, music sounds, car sounds, wind sounds, impact sounds, sudden noises, etc.). No echo, no open sound. (Cannot be collected in an open space, such as classrooms, auditoriums, toilets, hotel halls, etc.).
Matters related to surrounding noise:
1. The voices of other people than the person who started the recording process will not be accepted. You and only you must finish the project after you started it.
2. The gasp of the recorder can be used, but it is not used if the sound is too loud.
3. Other noise is not adopted. For example: the sound of falling things, the sound of closing the door, the sound of drinking water, laughter, the sound of turning a book, the sound of music, the sound of coughing, the sound of cars, etc.