Greetings from Verbolabs!
We are having an upcoming project in the Southern American Language for which we need male and female artists.
It's an audio description recording task for you, in which we will provide a video and a transcription to you from which you have to record the described part where the narrator is silent. Also, if you feel there are some extensions or any other issues in the narration part, Kindly record accordingly in the audio description part.
Note- We have to create the script for Audio description and then share it with the client for approval and once we'll get the approval then we have to proceed with VO and need to share the VO file [login to view URL] format.
We will be having a total of 9 videos with different duration. Below I am mentioning the details of the files and duration:
1. Life on Magnolia Plantation: 120 minutes
2. The Spirit of Culture: Cane River Creoles: 90 minutes
3. Making a Way: 90 minutes
4. Juke Joints, Dance Halls and House Parties: A legacy of Music on Cane River: 120 minutes
5. Family & Community Life, Traditionally Associated People, Ethnographic Interviews: 30 minutes
6. Museum Collections Management, Traditionally Associated People, Ethnographic Interviews: 30 minutes
7. Cane River Plantations & Farms in the 21st Century, Traditionally Associated People, Ethnographic Interview: 30 minutes
8. Foodways and Traditionally Associated People, Ethnographic interview: 30 minutes
9. Planters, Sharecroppers, Tenant Farmers, and Day Laborers at the End of the Plantation Era: 30 minutes
Total Duration - 570 Min
If interested then please let me know your per hour charges for the same and Also, please share your VO samples.
Awaiting your Response