1. We have 5 short videos totaling 36min 37secs of IT (Networking) sales/marketing talks in English. We are translating the trancription into Korean now.
2. We will need male voice for dubbing these videos. If possible, subtitle service can be added into the package, but not necessary.
3. You must be native Korean speaker with voice dubbing experience.
4. You will need to segment the translated text to make the dubbing smooth and natural, and fit into the speech speed.
5. There is no other special effects or style required.
6. Sample video is availabe upon request. The English runs like this:
I’m xx. I’m an Account Manager of xx
... we've had a good level of success in two of my accounts. One of them is one of the world's largest law firms. The other is one of the world's largest audit and consulting firms.
For the customers, it was really looking at the way in which they could deliver a consistent level of service across multiple platforms regardless of location, securely and in an intuitive manner for the user.