American VoiceOver Actors NEEDED
Budget $30-250 USD
Hi! We are an independent and fast-growing channel specializing in the production of teenage and child content for YouTube. Most of our content - sketches, stories, short novels with moral endings, etc.
Since we are expanding, there are a few new projects. We are looking for several native English-speaking VoiceOver artists matching the following requirements:
- any gender
- any type of general American accent or general English accent
- available for long time collaboration
- age does not matter, preferably young-sounding (since most of the voices are children/teenagers/young adults)
- with good voice range (could do many voices at once; both adults and kids)
- someone who can portray emotions well through their voice (especially drama, shouting, yelling, screaming)
- could dub the original video (we are not looking for ideal lip synch, yet it is preferable)
- the ability to deliver a project within 24 hours
We offer around 5 videos per week; each video lasts 20-45 minutes.
Here are examples of our videos:
[login to view URL]
We pay $6 for every 100 words of voice acting, thus a total of 30-120$ for each video. The work includes voice-over in the studio with professional recording equipment and synchronization. If you are interested, please contact me about the details.
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $65 timen for dette job
Hi there! I have more than 10 years of experience as an audio producer, singer and songwriter. I also offer marketing services for artists! I'd love to work together on your project performing as requested in the descr Flere
hi there , yes i can do this task, kindly msg me for more details ...............
Hi there! I'm Sarmin Rubab, (RodVA Productions) and I am a professionally trained and working voiceover artist I will be able to do an American female voiceover for any of your projects. I have extensive experience in Flere
I am passionate and I have experience in acting and singing! I do this for my passion and not for money so any amount will do for me.