I need a voice over done for a training video that will be about 10 - 15 minute’s in duration. There are approximately 1900 words in the script and approx. 20 slides. The subject matter is a little dry, so the reader needs to vary their voice to keep the listeners interest, but not try to be sensational. I have used CAPs, Bold, Italics and Underline to try to highlight words that are important or need to be drawn attention to.
If the Freelancer has the experience I am also interested to discuss
• A different voice for the opening paragraph that will be standard to all our training videos
• Musical effects in the introduction slide and possible a subtle instrumental throughout
• Combining the PowerPoint/slide show with the audio as a finished video training resource
• Minor sounds effects – e.g a typing sound when displaying links to websites etc
• Minor effects – e.g a mouse pointer. Or finger ‘clicking on links as we show how to navigate our intranet.
This is the first of a series of videos we need to develop so there is opportunity for ongoing work for the right freelancer. If you have any questions please let me know (Since I haven't posted a job like this before there is bound to be something I have forgotten.