want to log the flow through the powerpoint when using section navigation through slides.
Need sample code for powerpoint which hooks into navigation from slide to slide to be able to add logging vba code:
- handling of slide names tages for logging
- hooking into enter slide, leave slide, ... steps
Details best clarified via chat.
Will add additional information based on clarification needs.
based on initial chats:
- i do NOT need grafics design or similar
- i do need:
- - code sample for hooking into the navigation of PPT by users.
- - i have built a PPT which uses sections for navigation. so users can use different routes through the slides.
- - i want to capture each route during each usage of the deck
- - for this i want to add my own logging code to the flow
i do not care about which detailed architecture approach of the object model is taken. but i need to be able to:
- add names to each slide, so that i can identify the exact slide entered or left
- hook into each possible navigation approach like : click on button, click on slide, click on section icon, ...
08/17/2018 at 2:19 IST
after further chats:
i added a sample file so that you can add some sample code so that i see if i could make myself clear.
after that we can clarify the full scope of the work and the final price.
2 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $84 på dette job
I am experienced VBA and Office automation solutions. I have developed number of different Excel VBA automation solutions according to the client requirements.