The application needs to be able to
- Allow user to Enter a Serial number, be that part or in whole.
- This will then search a folder or group of folders we specific (We need to be able to change the search folder location)
- The search needs to check each PDF document within the search folder for the serial number which will be inside the document. They are digitally made so are searchable, and we use windows search today to do the same thing.
- When the Serial number has been entered and the end user presses enter, the tool then searches the search folder, and notification next to where the serial number has been entered (Either by a tick or a cross) to say that it has found the relevant PDF file.
- At this point we need the application to do the following.
1) Ask the user to enter in a “Asset number” and Press enter
2) The application will rename the found PDF File to the following “Asset [login to view URL]”
3) The application will then ask the user for a “Lot Number”. The user Enters
4) The application will then move the file we have renamed to a specific folder path, where the end folder will be “LOT Number” for example c:\reports\Lot number. If they folder does not exist, the application will create it.
5) Once this is all done the application will start again.
6) We need the application to keep a log file as well that shows the results of the above.
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £150 på dette job
Hi! how are you? I am interested in your project. I want to work with you for a long time. I checked your requirements. I have some questions. Please contact me. Best Regards.
Hi. I have review your project description. I have full experiences in Development. I am very interested in your project and also ready to start work immediately. Hoping for your soon Reply. Thank You Regard.
Hi, dear. I am VB expert and have an excellent team. I saw your suggestion. I am interesting for your project. Let's discuss more details on chat. Thanks.