Use Visual Basic to code a database application which would store data concerning a collection of scales for a scale collector. The application should provide the following functions:
1. Allow the user to enter data relating to each scale into the database including:
&#61623; user-assigned number
&#61623; type of scale
&#61623; date of manufacture
&#61623; identifying marks
&#61623; material, features
&#61623; specific comments
&#61623; one picture of scale
2. Those fields containing information relating to purpose, type, and manufacturer should only allow the user to enter standard terminology from drop-down list. All other fields may use any terminology the user chooses.
3. The program should provide a separate form for entering standardized terms for purpose, type and manufacture of the scale.
4. Each scale should be automatically assigned a unique, sequential identifying number when entered into the database.
5. Allow the user to view a list of all scales stored in the database sorted by order of entry.
6. Allow the user to select and view a list of scales having a particular purpose or type or manufacturer.
7. Allow the user to move from any list of scales to a single-page view showing all data related to a selected scale including the picture. On this page the scale picture would be upper left. The user-assigned number would be in the upper right corner. Value would be in lower right. Other fields can be as convenient.
8. Allow the user to print a data sheet containing all the information related to a single selected scale including picture. User should have the option to omit fields from the print-out.
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $157 på dette job
This project seems like a nice little walk in the park. I would like to write this right for you. My senior level of expertise will ensure satisfaction.
My bid for the project is 90$, I am an expereinced developer i can acoomplish the task required by you easily please give me chance to prove my skills i will wait for your affirmative reply.