I need a simple application front-end written in [url removed, login to view] (.net framework 4.0) which will do the following. This will be used as part of a larger application and therefore effort does not need to be put into features beyond what is mentioned here.
- An input box where the user can enter a directory and choose "Open".
- When "Open" is clicked, the application will read in image files from that directory and display them as follows
- Thumbnails of the images should be displayed in the UI with the ability to page through the thumbnails if there are more than can fit on the screen
- If the user selects a thumbnail, a larger version of the image should be displayed in a box to the right of the thumbnail section.
- If the screen is resized, more thumbnails should be shown on each page (as many as can fit) and the larger image section should be bigger.
- Under each thumbnail, the file name (not the full path) and the image date (see next point) should be displayed
- The image date should be set to either the "Date Taken" meta tag from within the image file or if that doesn't exist for that file, the file's "Created Date" should be used.
- The UI should also be able to be loaded programmatically by passing in an array of file paths which would then be displayed and can be browsed by the user in the method described above.
If this any of this is unclear, please post a question.
- Code should contain good quality in-code documentation
- Milestone payment will be created, however code must be released to be inspected for quality prior to the milestone payment being released.
- No external or third-party libraries should be used
- Full ownership of the code will be transferred to the buyer after the project is complete and payment has been released.
31 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $166 for dette job
Hi, ASP.Net,MVC,HTML5,JQuery,.Net,C#,VB expert here. Please have a look at private message for my portfolio and similar work done. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks