The application should be programmed in Visual Basic .net.
It should do the following:
The zip file should contain:
* a text file that contains a list of all files in the folder \pba that have an extension of .GNT
* all files in \pba that have some name like ACT000*.DAT
* all files in \pba that have some name like *.DEF if such exist
* all files in \pba that have some name like *.BMP if such exist
* all files in \pba that have some name like *.JPG if such exist
* the file [url removed, login to view] in \PBA if it exists
Then it should go through all subdirectories \pba\1 … \pba\10 if they exist and zip these files from each of those subdirectories:
* [url removed, login to view]
* all files that have some name like *.DEF if such exist
* all files that have some a name like *.BMP if such exist
* all files that have some a name like *.JPG if such exist
The zip file should also contain the pathes of the subdirectories so that when we extract it we will also get subdirctories \pba\1,…
When the files are zipped then it should open an e-mail (with the mailto: function in order to be independent of the users kind of mail software) and attatch the zip file (I hope that is possible with the mailto: function).
The To of the e-mail should be a given fix e-mail address, the Subject should be ‘infounit Konfigurations-Information’ and the mailbody should be a text like 'Bitte klicken Sie auf [Senden] und senden Sie diese infounit Konfigurations-Informationen an den infounit Support. Der Support braucht diese Informationen um Sie über wichtige Änderungen an den bei Ihnen installierten infounit Bausteinen zu informieren und Ihnen bei Problemen besser helfen zu können.‘
This application will be called by our main application. Somehow our main application should see that zipping is finished and the e-mail is opened. I don’t know how to best do it, maybe when the application at the end creates a file just as marker that shows it is fnished. Then our app can wait until this file exists and then go on.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $125 for this job
Hi, If you don't have any problem in using open source zip library then I think I can deliver exactly what you need. Please check your PM for my bid details. Thanks