Used and Trusted Inventory Management Software developed in VB and MS Access is no more capable of handling large number of products and related transactions.
We are of the opinion that changing Database from Access to MySQL can do the trick.
We want to add following features to current software:
1) Purchase Order Creation
2) Production Order (for sub-contractor) creation
3) Sales Order Details
4) Production Planning based on Sales Order and current stock at Select internal locations.
5) Bill of Material (BOM)
6) Procurement Planning (of Raw Materials) based on BOM and Production quantity derived from Production Planning Sheet
7) Supplier’s performance report against Places Purchase Orders.
8) Sub-Contractor’s performance report against placed Production Orders.
9) Loads of Reports that can be discussed later.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $446 for this job
I have done many conversions similar to this one. I have over 10 years of experience working with Access, MySql, and VB, as well as MANY other technologies. My clients are always very satisfied with the results.
Sir/Madam: I believe I can provide you quality solutions at a very affordable price. I have about 6 years programming experience. Looking forward to working with you. Raymund from Philippines
Hi, I'm a VB & VB.net developer. I've worked on large projects using vb & mysql so I'm very familiar with it. I've also done lots of data migration from access db's.