1. Maintable: Itemcode, Totalstock, Itemname, Unit (KG, Litre, ml, Number etc.), Model, Brand, Origin, Purchaserate, Transportationcost, Othercost, Purchasevalue (Purchaserate + Transporationcost + Othercost), Remarks
(Maintable is the main stock table where preserve the all items stock)
2. Selltable: Itemname, Model, Brand, Origin, Salerate, Quantity, Totalprice, Payment (full pay or due), Remarks
(Subtable, where I want to preserve item wise sell record- any time I want to see the sell status it may by day, month year. Keep your mind, one customer may purchase more than one item at a time)
3. Customertable: Customercode, Customername, Customerphone, Customeraddress, PurchaseItem, Purchasequantity, Purchasedate, Remarks
(From this table I want to preserve customer information. From where I want to see- which customer purchase which item and It was paid cash or by check or credit (not credit card). Customer may not pay me full at the time of purchase, next time I want to see, which customer is in due.
You may prepare table 2 and 3 within one table but I want those information.
1. Mainform: All information of table 1 will make input here.
2. Subform: At the time of sell the item to customer, I will entry only item code, all other information of table 2 automatically entry in table 2. I will entry item quantity, if any discount I will mentioned here. VAT will charge to customer. After complete the entry rate wise total price will show in the form.
Key for the software
1. Stock entry (table 1) when any item will store (stock in) I will entry here (Keep your mind - after sell some item may in my shop e.g. Before stock end I will stock more)
2. Sell (table 2): I will click here and a sell form open- First I will entry Customer name, phone # and address then entry Item. (After entry complete, number of item will deduct from main stock (Maintable- Totalstock))
3. Print: After sell item entry I will take print it in my printed bill. If the customer not pay me full due amount will mention in the bill. After some days customer will pay me the due amount; so, I need an option for recall the sell item here (it may based on voucher/bill number or customer number) and adjust the due amount. Amount may no full, in that case rest amount will preserve in the database. It may happen repeatedly.
4. Print will be in my retail store's printed bill so page setup is important here.
All the options mentioned here are not fixed, it may need to update after test the software.
You have to make this software using MS Access. You may use VB code and SQL (Access) other languages are discourage to bid. Only low bid will awarded the project
All Bidders are requested to BID further.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $123 for this job
I have gone through all points. I am certified MS Access developer. Should i use vb.net / MS access or just MS [url removed, login to view] options are ok with [url removed, login to view] and we start right away
Hi, I am database expert with more than 5/6 years of experience. I also worked for accounting software. I can build this software in perfect way. Please see my relevant projects in my profile. Rgds, Shafiq.
dear sir/madam i have work in a software solution [url removed, login to view] have solved more than 45 projects.i ensure we can give a better solution for you. regards annazreen