I have a Ms Access database which among other things reflects the trade agreements with customers.
The trade agreement is reflected in an external system, we have a table with data that is maintained automatically.
Changes required - need to reflect a historical of these agreements in the Access database.
A trade agreement has such data (external data table):
We must reflect more data:
Date of load
Valid Date (it is the date since when the record is in the database)
Read the table of the external system, you should compare with data presented in the system and act according to different cases:
- first copy data from the earlier agreement on access and set status to "active" = NO in the old one
- compare data, if no the historical data - direct copy of data
- data is identical for the provider / family - no change required
- provider / family does not exist (for example, if it was cleared in the original system), then mark as "active" = "no" that record and leave discount to zero
- Discount for that provider / family have changed - change date value and discount.
1 - Print the final agreement in detail.
2 - Same as #1 but adding historical information
I need a form that will display all the agreements with some filters (only pending, search by client, only active, etc)
This should work in Access 2007 or 2010. Layout will be provided (my actual database).
The application is in Spanish, instructions and additional information will be delivered in English. Field names are in Spanish.