This is about a small application that should be written in Delphi, VB or Visual Fox Pro that should do the following:
1. Open an .DBF database VFPro file and clear it.
2. Start reading from the serial port (RS-232) continuesly
3. whatever comes in the serial port parse it according to some rules that I ll give you or just ignore it.
4. Store the parsed results to a .DBF or .MDB file and a .txt file.
5. Go back to step 2 until user presses the exit button
Well more or less that's all!
This is an easy project and you know it! Be realistic with bids!
Source code needed!