1. You must have experience with the database form required for the Magento "Import all Products" Profile. If you don't understand that sentence, please do not bid.
2. You must have experience using Visual Basic to write Macros in Excel. Most of the work involved with this project will be just copying blocks of cells to different locations in a new sheet, but it will be quite big so it has to run efficiently.
We have a current site that is populated with tons of product data that we need converted to a Magento store format using simple and grouped products. Each product has many sizes, and each of these will need to be a simple product.
Please see attached spreadsheet. This spreadsheet has three sheets:
1. databasesale – Our current database information, needs to be converted to Magento
2. format – one product from our current database, in the form our Magento setup requires, with notes included
3. and a legend that describes the different colors/fills used
Rows 5-12 from the format sheet, along with the header, is the actual data that needs to included in the formatted Magento DB. Rows 2-4, are notes that pertain to the grouped product line, and everything after 12 is just extra information/instruction for you for the simple products.
I’ve included all the information I can think of to put in here, but it’s pretty big and I’m sure there are a lot of things left out. Look it over and if there are a lot of questions, we should probably setup a time for a chat session after you are chosen for the project.
We are actively searching for freelancers to handle the vast majority of new product uploads and current product updating on our site. If a good job is done on this project you WILL get more work.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $250 for this job
Hello Sir/Maam, We offer high quality work at most affordable rates. Please see PMB for our expert samples and [url removed, login to view] is an easy job for us.