- a simple web scraper using InternetExplorer object methods and properties
- which saves the DOM model from [url removed, login to view] as a string
- in particular, this should include the and elements and data
- it should execute quickly (<=10s) and repeatedly (~10000 times daily) without failing
- and have well-commented code and a readme explaining what components were used, with configuration details
If you can't write the program using the InternetExplorer object (or think something else is more efficient), (other) VB or C# programs may be acceptable too.
Hello. I can have this done using IE COM object. I have done this several times in the past and i can have it done pretty quick. Check pmb for further questions. Kindest regards, Arthur.
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $203 på dette job
Hello, I have been working on WCF, C#, BizTalk, ASP.NET for the past 10 years and during this tenure I handled various clients by delivering quality software within specified timeline.