0. Individual section now will have "BMI" question, with options: "Any,less than 16.5,from 16.5 to 18.4,from 18.5 to 24.9,from 25 to 30,from 30.1 to 34.9,from 35 to 40,over 40", put 0.2 as multiplication factors for each option for now.
0.1. Make 7 rows gap between the header and first table in both sheets ( will put some text information there later)
0.2. Fix zero bug in both sheets (Once file saved some rows and columns, especially ones with pound sign make zero numbers)
1. Take "home grid" sheet, and add there all other categories tables one underneath another with couple of rows gaps in between, so it goes:
2. Each table will look like "Home grid" table, but take questions, dropdowns and colours from universal grid.
3. Each table must work the same way as "Home grid" table, but independently of each other (except factors for "Individual" must still come from one place).
4. Rename "Combined" to "Projected Market", each table must have grey "Projected Market" as last column and last row.
5. "Projected Market" column is a combination of all corresponding multiplication factors in particular row.
6. "Projected Market" row is a combination of all corresponding multiplication factors in particular column
7. Keep "Universal" sheet as it is in first sheet in the same file, and fix same category intersection logic!!!
Make "Projected Market" column and row for this sheet as well.
8. All numbers must be greyed out until they are filtered, in other words if you select anything but "Any", corresponding row/column numbers become black
Corresponding "Projected Market" values including main one (right bottom corner) must also become black (I can explain in more details).