This is an online real-time 3D vertual landscaping project. The purpose is to design and visualize your landscaping ideas using your own backyard’s picture. This program will be able to do the following things:
- The user would be able to upload their backyard photos and the program would create a realistic panoramic view of their backyard picture from these photos. Then the user would be able to turn this final photo in a panoramic of 180 degree to view from all sides.
- There would be seven 3D objects (trees, lawn tables, light fixtures, etc.) in the library. The coder would be responsible to create these 3D objects from the photos we will provide.
- Once the user uploaded his backyard photos and the program create the panoramic view backyard picture from those photos; the user would be able to select each item (trees, table, etc.) and turn in 360 degree and to choose a particular angle (vertically and horizontally) and place it in the panoramic view backyard. The user would be able to place as many as object he chooses.
- Once all the objects are placed, the user would be able to turn the final 3D backyard picture (including the objects) in 360 degree to view from all sides.
- Once the objects are placed and the user is satisfied with the final product; he would be able to save it in his own computer.
- Once the user is satisfied with the final picture, he would be able to print it out from various angle view.
Remember, the 3D effect of their backyard must be realistic and well design. The user would be able to place the objects and turn each object in 3D format anywhere in their backyard. The goal is that the user would get a realistic view of the final setup. It would be like they are really there. No prior CAD or architectural experience should be required.
This must be easy to use, even if the user is a computer novice. Instructions must be easy to follow and the program should be operated entirely by clicking the mouse on either menu selections or program commands. This program would web based and be connected with an existing web base program but it should be independent enough to run separate.
There should be a BEFORE and AFTER function.