We are looking for a Problem Solver who should have interest in IT, quick grasping skills & could work under fast pace environment. Should be able to assist the IT Team in:
- doing online research, testing of various softwares,
- create Operational manuals to share with the team,
- Manage & support implementation of these software,
- Support team members to answer queries, locate information and review technical requirements.
If you are interested, then begin your proposal/Cover letter with the word 'Tech-savy' & answer all the below questions. (Proposals without any answers will be rejected)
1. Do you have experience in a similar job? If yes, kindly elaborate.
2. If selected, how many hrs can you contribute per day? And during which timings of which time zone?
3. Are you currently employed/ working on any other projects? If yes, how many & for how long will it last?
4. If selected, what would be your best per hour rate to start?
5. Your current age & city
6. Do you have any educational background in IT/ Computers? If Yes, mention the details only if you have supporting documents to prove it (whenever need arises) or else mention No.
7. How do you prefer to work in Freelancing? Alone or with a Team?
26 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $5/timen for dette job
i have knowledge in java, selenium ,Sql, test automation. iam new but aspire to work and [login to view URL] to work for your requirments .i will work hard to fullfill the requirements