Digital Marketing Agency is seeking an experienced Virtual Assistant. This person will be responsible for completing various types of digital marketing tasks. The role requires a basic understanding of existing and emerging digital channels including but not limited to website development, SEM/SEO, e-commerce, social media, online display media, marketing automation and email campaigns, and general marketing tactics.
Very Important: The VA must have a strong understanding of the English language while being able to work US hours.
• Interact effectively with Project Managers and Agency teams
• Conduct different marketing-related digital tasks
• Manage workload and meet deadlines (usually 1-2 day deadlines)
• Demonstrate ability to multi-task across multiple projects
What you would have worked on this past week:
• Lead research for outreach
• The creation of customized emails
• Cold emailing
• Website content updates
• Constant voice meetings with managers (must be able to speak and understand English)
The right candidate will have:
• Strong relationship skills
• Proficient skills in Word, PPT, Excel, Google Services and Internet research
• Eager-to-learn attitude
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work with others in a demanding, fast-paced environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines (efficiency is a big value of ours)
The job will imply about 10 hours per week in the beginning. However, we will need to increase that soon if we find the right candidate.
Please include your best price per hour as well as your ideal working hours in the first paragraph of your application. Lower bids will be considered first.
41 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $6/time for dette job
Ready to start right now and I was working as customer care manager of " [login to view URL]" So I am pretty confident to make you happy with my work. Thanks
Hello , I am interested in your project and I believe that my experience and skills would make me a good fit. I would like to get more information about it. Looking forward to your reply :)