We are looking for a team player that is willing to help with our day to day administrative tasks.
We want a team-player, that is willing to learn and grow with our company. The main responsibilities for this available position are the following:
(NO Experience necessary, our office will guide and train you the first few months)
- Greeting visitors
- Make copies/scanning documents
- File Documents
- Receive incoming mail/send out mail to clients
- Answer phone calls/take messages
- Collect documents from clients
- Update and maintain office expense sheets
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Assist in some case work, when needed
- Other duties may be assigned in addition to the above list.
- Must be friendly, and respectful to clients
- Must speak, read, write in English/Spanish
- Must be proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc...)
- Must have the ability to type at minimum of 40+ wpm
- Must be on time to work
- Must live within a maximum distance of 15 miles
- Hard working and self-motivated
The position is part-time (preferably Monday's Wednesday's and Friday's) but we are flexible and willing to make arrangements as needed.
Hours: 18-24 per week (depending on your availability)
Position is available IMMEDIATELY.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your cover page and resume to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1148 på dette job
i have good experience as office administration . i worked in University and managed different tasks at a time with quick learning and time management.
I am working as Senior Auditor in a public office having a good hand on computer and using it's applications promptly and the level of accuracy I have attained in my job is high.
I am a human resource personel by profession and i have a total of 6 years experience in doing office works. i am very responsible and i am a fast learner.
I am hard working man, who can deliver the assignment within a given time fram Relevant Skills and Experience 10 years of working experience in accounts