Looking to hire a virtual assistant. We need someone who is self-sufficient, and who needs little to no supervision to make sure tasks and projects are completed on time, and accordingly. Must be good at research, data entry, emailing, customer service tasks, clerical work. Must have skype, and dropbox. Must be fluent in English. Pay is $3 an hour.
For the first month we will need you to be able to look at a google reader rss feed and on that feed you will see email address. We want you to take those email addresses and email these people a pre-written response.
Please pm answers to these questions:
1. If given a task you don't understand, and we are not available to assist, how would you proceed?
2. If an angry customer sent an email, and you were in charge of replying how would you answer?
3. If there was a deadline on a project, what steps would you take to make sure you finished on time?
4. If we asked you to write a report about a topic you did not know about, how would you do it?
5. If you thought something was unfair, how would you handle it?
6. What is your availability? Hours of operation?
7. Have you worked for anyone else? Do you work for anyone right now?
8. What is the hardest task you have ever been given from a client?
9. Why hire you instead of someone else?
10. What experience do you have with google reader?
13 freelancers are bidding on average $438 for this job
Hi, My name is Richard, I'm just new with freelancing yet I have a lot of BPO experience working with Americans, Canadians, Indian and With British clients.