I have an interesting project going on. I train localization project management and part of the program is a "simulation". This is where I play the role of a client and different freelancers so that the students can practice how it is to manage projects on their own while communicating with different stakeholders.
I would like to partner up with someone to take over this important role. Together we would create a bunch of rules on how to respond in which situation, how different "personalities" would respond, etc. This is a sneaky test, mention "bish" in your application if you notice this. And then you would be managing the whole email communication.
For this role:
1) you need to be VERY systematic. In order to understand what I've been doing, we will need to create a lot of rules for you to follow. If this looks too much for you, this job is not for you. Please suggest how I can test if you are systematic?
2) you must have good written English, with some sense of creativity. You will be writing emails as different people with different personalities, so you can have some fun with it. For that, you should have an idea of how a "passive-aggressive", "rude", or "nice" person would reply.
3) as part of your job, you will be collecting data on students' performance. Based on how they communicate with you and how they react to situations, you'll need to track everything important. Therefore it's very helpful if you know the basics of project management. Again my question - how should I know if you can do this?
Other than running the "simulation", I have other things that my VA used to work on:
- posting content on social media
- writing copy for social media, doing thumbnails, etc.
- doing student admin - navigating students through their course, creating certificates, etc.
- doing community management on Discord
As you can see, there's a variety of "mini-jobs" that you would take on, so you need to be OK doing different things. However, at the end of the day, all of this is done to grow our academy and train more students. We actually want to improve the education system.
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply for this job. Please answer the above questions in your application and share the previous work that you think is relevant for us.
Thanks for your application!