The ideal candidate is someone who has exceptional organizational and customer service abilities. They are focused and highly concerned with doing things the right way. They are calm under pressure, understand urgency and makes sure things get taken care of when necessary. They maintain high standards of quality and a high level of integrity. This could also be an opportunity for someone entering the job force.
This person is someone who can:
- process assignments with accuracy and attention to detail
- manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- be proactive, customer service -oriented and technology savvy.
- ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- ability to block out distractions
-Persistent, strong follow up skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written business communication
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet-based tools and database management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Accountable to their actions
- Strong work ethic
- Actively listens
- Takes initiative
- Continual self-improvement by being learning --based
- Positive attitude
- Values quality, honesty and excellence
- Pay commensurate with experience
Please email your resume and a cover letter as an attachment to:
Subject Line of the Email - Administrative Assistant
16 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
Hello! I'm working with MS Office on a high level – 5 years experience in administration and customer service. I’m very loyal person. Searching for flexible job. Regards, Valeria T.