I am looking for a virtual private assistant to do part-time work.
Most of my tasks will take under 5 minutes to complete so I nee to be billed in no more than 10 minute increments.
On an average week, I will probably only require no more than a few hours worth of work from you.
Some tasks that I will require from you:
1. I will give you a custom email address. I will use that email address for such things as: forwarding emails to you to respond to, forwarding you emails with events that I need added to my schedule, etc. (the email address for you can be a POP or IMAP that you can plug into your current Microsoft Outlook or whatever you use so you don't have to continuously check it for new emails.)
2. Add/remove/edit items from my calendar. I use Google Calendar.
3. Make phone calls to schedule appointments, and other tasks.
3. Learn an online platform for building web sites that I will have you work in on occasions.
4. Do some research to be determined later.
You must have the following skills:
1. Be very proficient with computers. This is a must.
2. Familiar with Google Calendar and Google Docs (if you've never used it, it's easy to learn)
3. Understand how the Internet works and realize it's not just magic.
4. Be very personal.
5. Speak fluent English. Preferably with no or a minimal accent.
I am looking to get started quickly. So be ready to start tomorrow!
Please post your price per hour. And remember, I need to be billed in 10 minute increments only!