SEO link exchange and development. The coder will perform link exchange with other REVELANT (related to education, and learning languages online) and credible websites. Previous SEO experience is highly recommended. Following are the MINIMUM requirements:
1) The page that will have our link should not have more than 50 outbound links and should be at least PR2
2) All links pointing to our web site must be indexed and cached by Google
3) The pages where links to our web site will be listed, should be reachable from the home page of the other web site within 2 clicks. Links from deeper pages are acceptable depending PageRank.
4) You will ensure that the links contain the correct anchor text, that the url is typed correctly and resolves to the correct page that I will provide for you.
5) You should respond promptly to email, and communicate effectively with link partners.
6) You will not submit our site to major search engines or major directories, unless you receive direct permission from us. Links from Internet Directories, Forums, BLOGS, obvious spams sites are NOT acceptable.
7) You will not participate into any commercial professional web rings links exchange program like Linkpartners. com, [url removed, login to view] etc
8) You will not spam, or submit to Free for all (FFA), guest books or links farms, or any site that seems to have incurred a Google penalty. All process should be honest and manual.
9) You will not get more than 2 links from sites that are owned by a single person, group or company.
10) Links from orphan or doorway pages, link farms specifically created for links exchange are not acceptable.
11) Existing Links will not count toward the 10 links needed (I will provide a list of url's)
12) You will submit a report with information with all website Url's where links to our site are placed.
13) For link exchanges, you'll give us the linking code of the other sites and we'll add to our site
This is a test project to find long-term partners. Please bid on getting 10 links initially as per the terms above. Contact us if you have any questions.