We are looking for a 15 second ad promoting our work at home affilaite program. Our agents will sign up and then download a distributed dialer client to call customer over VOIP software.
The commercial needs to have some common traits and follow the below script.
Looking to work from home? Tired of the Get Rich Quick Schemes? Join the WordSmart Team and help educate America using our Award Winning Think, Speak, and Write Software. Our agents earn anywhere from $750 to $1700 per week. Join us today at [url removed, login to view]
The storyboard will follow the usual work at home template. The Personality of the commercial should relay that you are working your own hours and you are relaxed with your work at home job.. maybe a clip of a mother on the phone smiling while watching the kids.. it just needs to be compelling enough to get people to sign up. You will be responsible for the entire creative; video, voice over, and will have to have it in the appropriate format to upload to Google Tv.
YOU MUST ALSO HAVE A VISIBLE DISCLAIMER THAT RESULTS MAY VARY; THIS IS A PAY FOR PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITY.
Please PM me if you have any questions, and Happy Bidding.
The Ad must be 15 Seconds and must comply with the Google TV Ad Guidelines listed below.
View all policies: TV Ads
* Samples: 48Khz, 16bits
* Dynamic Range: no greater than 7dB
* Codec: MPEG1-Layer 2, AAC, PCM
* Bitrate: At least 256kbps
* Number of channels: 2 (balanced stereo)
* There shouldn't be any visible lip-sync issues.
* Size: 100MB maximum
* Format: AVI, MOV, TS (MPEG 2 Transport Stream)
- 720 x 480 @ [url removed, login to view] (NTSC)
- frame aspect ratio: 4:3
- pixel aspect ratio: 0.9
* Upper/Top/Odd field first
* Codec: AVC [url removed, login to view] (Main Profile 3.0), MPEG-2 (Main Profile @ Main Level)
* Bitrate: At least 6Mbps (CBR)
* Luma should occupy full spectrum between NTSC standard 7.5 IRE black and white level at 100 IRE.
* # of frames for NTSC format
15 sec ad: 449 frames
30 sec ad: 899 frames
45 sec ad: 1348 frames
60 sec ad: 1798 frames
75 sec ad: 2248 frames
90 sec ad: 2697 frames
120 sec ad: 3596 frames
Editorial & Format
Accuracy & relevance
Accurately represent what is being advertised and the ad's sponsor.
* Your ad must clearly and accurately describe your business, product, or service.
* Your ad must clearly identify the sponsor of the ad.
Ad Length and Time Use
Stay within the maximum ad duration and use the ad time properly.
* Ad length must be 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, or 120 seconds long, with no slate.
* Video and audio quality must be clear and understandable.
* Ad cannot contain lengths of blank screen. The ad content must take up the full length of the ad.
* Each TV ad must advertise only one business; the ad may not be split to advertise multiple companies.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $205 for this job
HI, I HAVE DONE A SIMILAR KIND OF WORK BUT IT WAS A WEB BANNER(VIDEO) CREATED IN AFTER EFFECTS BUT THE CONCEPT IS THE SAME AS YOURS. PLEASE READ PM FOR THE MY DEMOS AND A DEMO VERSION OF THE SIMILAR WORK I HAVE DONE