Recently I've started a new career in real estate as an agent. I am working on my presentation to a seller and to a buyer. I feel that 2-D animation explainer video of what I can/would do for my clients would be a great way to separate my services from the other agents plus it has to serve as an introduction video to my friends, colleagues and people I would like to update about my new career.. I would like to make it very funny and engaging. Video would be approximately 90-120 seconds.
I have done some background research and now understand a difference in time required to create an outline only animation vs. full color animation. Therefore, the cost will also vary.
I would like the video to show the following aspects:
* why working with the realtor
* good things that will come out from working with a realtor
* things that may go wrong if client doesn't work with me
Some of the scenes I have in mind: (I have a interesting mustache and therefore looking for a funny character that could be displayed as me, i.e. white or black suit ninja with a funny stache or a musketeer as a realtor coming to the rescue of my client)
1) show how most of the realtors just want the listing and then never follow up with the client, other agents don't listen and only talk about themselves, unprofessional i.e. late for the meeting or dressed inappropriate, too pushy,
2) client is all stressed out with the other realtor(s)
3) then I come to the rescue
4) we provide an awesome service, client is relieved
5) display the services I will provide (advertising types, running to the lawyer on their behalf, negotiating, home staging, seller gets in to legal trouble because their other agent missed certain details, etc.)
6) no detail sneaks by me
7) instead just regular photos taken by the other realtor we shoot photos with drouns
8) my droun shoots and chases the other photographer away (Star Wars like scene)
9) it shows me running around and taking care of all the important things to sell the house and the complesion project plus it will show all of the places we will advertise for my client: on-line, print, etc.
10) here what we could show, what can go wrong because they used another realtor and they didn't do their due-diligence: [login to view URL]
11) must show I know alot of people in the home building/renovation/service industry
12) in my free time I am a fire fighter who also helps people in many different situations
(a scene where I switching from FF gear to my realtor outfit)
13) showing me helping my clients move i.e. carrying stoves or large sofa
13) showing that everything went very smooth for a client and I show up with pizza and a cold beverage to celebrate at the end of their hard and long day of moving
14) in case this client doesn't think that I should represent them for some reason, I would be happy to provide them with names of other very reputable and experienced realtors in our city
This could be one option for my personalized presentation:
[login to view URL]
This could be another option:
[login to view URL]
Hope this provides enough information to the artists to provide me with some cost references. Like I had mentioned earlier, I am a new agent so I am on a very small budget and hope that there will be a few talented and creative companies who would be interested in working together on this project.