We are supporting companies to migrate their services into the cloud. To achieve this we have developed a standard approach for the transition process which we call "rocket" and "booster".
To explain this concept to new customers we would like to create a short product video that shows the concept in a simplified way.
- Duration: 60-90 seconds
- Comic style (2D or 2.5D)
- Full HD (on 1920 × 1080)
- Widescreen aspect ratio of 16:9
- Stereo music and SFX
- English and German voice over
To visualize our idea of the video we have created 10 sketches for scenes including a short description what should be happening and a rough time estimation. Please note that these are just concepts to express our ideas and do not represent any requirements regarding visual character and scene design. A video which is close to our design requirements can be seen on youtube ([login to view URL]).
Scenes, props and characters from the video should be usable in presentations and other publications. To allow this they should be provided as vector graphics. Characters in the video will not actively speak but there will be a voice over from a narrator in English and German. Therefore we need two different versions of the video.
1. Concept Arts
- Concept arts for characters (customer, engineer) and main props (rocket, plane, planet, building)
2. Detailed Storyboard
- Complete Storyboard for the video (scenes 1-10)
- Selection of background music for the video
3. Scenes 1-3
- Scenes 1 to 3 (including animation, SFX and music)
4. Scenes 4-6
- Scenes 1 to 6 (including animation, SFX and music)
5. Scenes 7-9
- Scenes 1 to 9 (including animation, SFX and music)
6. Scenes 10 + Outro
- Scenes 1 to 10 followed by a fade out with company logo and link to more information.
- Full video including voice over in English language with audio editing (e.g. ducking)
7. German Voice Over
- Full video including voice over in German language with audio editing (e.g. ducking)
- Handover of final videos files in English and German as well as the raw production material.
- Written handover of copyrights and confirmation that materials a free from claims of third parties
We are open to discuss alternatives and other design approaches before they are implemented. These changes of designs and scope of the video require a written consent. Previous milestones have to be accepted before work on the next milestone can progress.
We are interested in a long term business relationship to create similar videos or slightly adapt existing videos to the latest implementation approach. Therefor all generated content should be editable and reusable in future assignments.
Full copyrights for the video will be transferred to the contracting party with the payment of the last milestone. The contractor confirms in written, that video material, sound effects, graphics and animations used are free from claims of third parties.
49 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €5482 på dette job
Thanks, I read the description and I want to offer you my services. You can check my past simular works here [login to view URL] and here https://www.freelancer.com/u/IvanWOW contact me to discuss this project