I am looking to promote the newly launched New Music Discovery site where Musicians can upload their Music Videos/Audios and Fans can discover new music.
the kind I am thinking of is along this sample videos here
[url removed, login to view]
Actimel Russian "viral video" advertisments by Pavel Samokhvalov
please watch all 7 videos and you will understand what i am trying to achieve
I want an EXPERIENCED Professional to produce VIRAL Videos to promote our MUSIC site. The Viral videos will be used to promote our Site via YouTube and other Video sites. Also if the company can also point us in the right direction of how to spread it via EMAIL it will be an additional bonus also (via seeding in the right portals etc)
- Video Requirements:
These videos should be short and snappy 60 seconds to 90 seconds long and have that “viral element” and these videos would promote our websites with a URL at end of each video.
The provider would be responsible for all aspects from idea to production, and would simply
- provide us with the finished product at the end of the project.
- Duration 60 seconds to 90 mins for each video
The content of the viral web videos would need to directly relate back to our music website being promoted. this is not mandatory as if the content is funny enough to go viral then I will think of something to say and put our site logo at the end.
- The style of videos can be completely hilarious or related to Music.
- Our site is a Music Discovery site for Musicians to Expose and Fans to Discover. So the viral video should be relevant to Music yet funny and have a viral element to it so users will SPREAD it to their friends
- You should take care of the Music for the video also in terms of copyright release or original work. but it should be catchy music also.
- You must be able to come up with 3 different Viral videos which will be suitable for our site. It can be cartoon / graphic based and real people in it also. (you would take care of the model release rights if people are involved etc). you will also take care of design, development and execution of the production of the video from start to end to give us the finished product
Please place your total bid for all 3 videos and if you have any examples of work that you have done that is similar to these projects kindly post those along with your bid proposal.
If this project is successful we will award another project in the future with more viral videos.
You will have experience producing and editing quality video suitable for viral distribution across the internet. You will also have some good examples to show your experience in using these skills to market products
Whilst also promoting our site, this video must also contain a quirky, funny, or wow element to ensure viewers like what they see and also forward it to their friends. The Susan Boyle and iPhone videos are classic examples of this. These videos have had millions of views because people have liked what they have seen and have therefore watched it again and also shared with others.
we want to grab people’s emotions and make them feel so excited to have found out about our site. They cant wait to visit our site and pass on the viral video to their friends and family.
MUST HAVE PAST PROJECTS TO SHOW EXPERIENCE
Delivery timeframe is negotiable – approximately 2-4 weeks from accepting the job as a guide.
Please bid with links/copies of your past work. Also quote “Viral Expert” in the bid so we know you have read the complete requirement.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $1126 for this job
This is Hussanaiah Pagadala I had completed my [url removed, login to view] Computers Graduation in 1999 and PGDCA in computers. I am having 8 Years of experience in Total Highly skilled Computers and internet skills
I don't see how any professionals can make two videos like this for any less. Maybe amateurs, but not professionals. I'll be here when you figure that out.