NOTE: A few easy questions in the end of the bid request must be answered to
prove that you've actually read and understood this request!
I would like to create a [url removed, login to view] synchronization demo with an IP based web camera (something like
[url removed, login to view]). Here's what you need to do:
Your camera must be publicly available, cost less than USD200 and store the video
through FTP in [url removed, login to view] file format.
1. Run a Python or node.js script on your computer (I can do the script). The script
will print current time 5 times per second.
2. Your webcam and computer you're running this must be synchronized with the same NTP
3. Aim the camera at the screen where the script is running and record 5 minutes of the screen.
My aim here is to see if the timecode in the camera can be used to exactly synchronize time
of what the camera sees.
This should not take more than 20 minutes to do.
Questions to be answered in the beginning of the bid (to filter out automated and cut&paste do-anything offers)
1. The exact model of the camera you have (URL to buy similar would be great!)
2. Which ntp server you'll be configuring to your camera.
Deliverables for the project:
1. Screenshots of the camera and computer NTP settings
2. [url removed, login to view] file of the script running.