The webcast production manager is the main logistical contact for our webcast clients. We work with corporate communications teams & investor relations officers to ensure they successfully communicate to their audience via our range of webcast services.
• Organising & facilitating client webcasts
• Responsibility for event and associated budgetary management
• All technical arrangements, including testing connectivity, recces at venues, etc.
• Booking of crew and AV equipment & liaising with suppliers on clients requirements
• Identifying and building relationships with high quality partners
• Experience in an internet environment and streaming media technology
• Experience & deep understanding of production process
• Experience working in a service driven environment
• Ability to work well in a pressurised environment
• Good organisational skills & time management
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £2709 på dette job
Career professional film and television production manager with extensive North American experience delivers communication projects on budget and on time. Please see my PM for more. Thanks