We are looking for post-production telecommute freelancers in the field of film/video editing (fluent in English and Spanish a must)
You will be involved a multitude of productions, editing everything from TV clips, reality, to commercials, music video, and film.
We have all kinds of equipment at our studio from the latest HD to RED and other digital formats and everything from picture edit, color correction to ADR, Foley, and final mix.
• You need to have fast broad band internet connection
• Edit and composite compelling promo spots, interstitials and on-air elements for broadcast. This includes offline editing, as well as online finishing.
• Able to manipulate and handle graphics.
• Solid knowledge and able to execute the latest industry standard techniques.
• Able to be a creative thinker with minimal direction and close supervision.
• Have a full understanding of broadcast standards and color correction.
• Consults with producing team/clients to discuss specific project elements as they relate to post production
• Edits video and sound tracks utilizing Premier Pro HD editing system.
• Evaluates and selects scenes for dramatic and entertainment qualities and story continuity.
• Implements solutions with excellent editorial judgment that requires little to no redirection.
• Incorporates new and innovative editing techniques.
• Demonstrates clear expertise and in-depth working knowledge of all areas of the function.
• Bachelors degree in TV/Film or related field preferred
• 2 - 5 years of industry experience
• Knowledge and understanding of post production equipment: Final Cut Pro HD
• Knowledge and understanding of After Effects, Photoshop, Encore and Final Cut Server
• Knowledge of SONY HD decks
• Knowledge post production routers
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to changing situations
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Ability to establish effective working relationships
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Highly refined artistic judgment and methodology.
• Able to work on multiple projects at once.
• Must have clear understanding of our target audience and create effective content for this demographic without creative sacrifice
You need to have a CV, showreel or clips of your previous editing work.