This requires shooting videos of faculty member in Bangalore in first week of July. Samples of videos are provided to guide in understanding the setting and tone of videos to be produced. The work involves video shooting at Corporate Offices in Bangalore.
Upon shooting, the team will provide final cuts of all videos, which will be developed into short clips of 5-6 minutes each. Lawctopus team will also provide transcripts of these videos, for integration with subtitles. Integration of in-built assessments into videos, slides, and other such material will also be required.
The total cumulative length of these videos will be of 5 hours (after editing) per course and there will be 4 courses.
Production (Shooting and Recording of Faculty Videos) - 1 Faculty Member - Shooting Days (1 max); Location (Bangalore)
Sample 1 - [login to view URL]
Sample 2 - [login to view URL]
Sample 3 - [login to view URL]
The typical workflow would be
1. Importing video, logging and sequencing selects
2. Importing and syncing audio track
3. Rough cut for interim approval
4. Input and revisions
5. Colour enhancement and final sound mix
6. Final review and delivery of compressed video compatible with all devices.
7. Equipment: Canon 7D with 18-135 mm lens, tripod. Other equipment will be rented based on need (like wireless lapel mics, lenses, lighting).
8. Production services: Shooting of good quality video content required for making lecture videos and corresponding b roll where necessary. Also live audio (sync) recording where applicable.
Data transfer and back up (to data storage devices provided by Lawctopus)
Managing and sorting data