1.1 Videographer must be able to perform routine video and audio equipment maintenance, - make sure the inventory of production equipment including wires are all well maintained, clean and working properly, battery charged:
1.2 Videographer must oversee video production as well as produce and manage images and video content in support of social media. Tests all equipment to determine technical quality of recording, audio and lighting apparatus prior to operation in the field.
1.3 Post-production - mixing, editing and enhancing so to assemble the footage into a finished project. Furthermore, you will have to optimize the footage for digital images and video platforms for social networks and email the ready-made product to the broadcaster.
1.4 Maintain digital asset management system, organizing files and store the footage safely to stop them from becoming marked and scratched.
*CCTV cameras (4)
*Go-Pros (2) + 2 memory cards + 2 batteries
*DVR (1) + screen monitor
*Time Lapse (1)
• Stay up-to-date with all new technological advances.
• Must have a solid understanding of post-production.
• Skill in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
• Demonstrate photography skills.
• Must be a team player with a passionate attitude.
• Be practical and able to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
• Be patient, alert and observant.
• Contribute new ideas, techniques and feedback.
• Appreciate giving and receiving constructed criticism with no ego.
• Highly motivated and organized and willing to help with the trailer.
• Familiarity with drones a plus.
• Must be no less than 25 years old and have a valid driving license.