Freelance for Video recording, editing, cutting
Budget €2-300 EUR / time
Location: Heidelberg, Germany
Duration: 30 hours within 6 months
Rate: Can be discussed
We are looking for a talented and experienced video recording and editing specialist to join our team for a 6-month project. Our project is to create an online courses for students. As a freelancer, you will be responsible for capturing high-quality video footage and editing it to meet our standards and requirements. The ideal candidate has a passion for videography and a strong portfolio demonstrating their skills.
- Record up to 30 videos ranging from 5 to 25 minutes in length
- Cut, edit, and refine recorded videos using editing software (example: DaVinci Resolve)
- Manage data storage for recorded and edited videos
- Experience troubleshooting and managing the uploading process in widely available platforms (e.g. MOOC s)
- Troubleshooting through recordings of videos conducted with researchers overseas
- At least 1 year of experience in videography
- Demonstrate a portfolio of previous project about online training video
- Prior experience in data storage management
- Good command of English (knowledge of German is a plus)
- Interest in qualitative research (preferred)
- Openness and eagerness to work with colleagues of multicultural background
- Effective communication and collaboration skills; attention to details.
To apply, please send your portfolio and your hourly rate based on the tasks above.
We will review all bids and choose the candidate that best fits our needs and budget.