Don't even apply unless you're the best and can prove it!
Are you detail oriented, thorough and meticulous, yet efficient and quick? Are you resourceful whenever you run into roadblocks? Are you impeccably punctual and never miss a deadline? Are you a great communicator and never take more than 24 hours to respond to business email? Are you consistent in your work and the quality you deliver, day after day, no excuses?
If so, we'd like to invite you to be a part of a fast growing successful company that is currently making a big splash in our industry nationwide. You will be part of a great work environment where good work is recognized and compensated, you'll make your own hours and enjoy a lot of freedom to work as you please and do what you do best. You'll get to contribute your ideas, and if you're the right person, continue to work with us over the long haul.
However, this job is not for everyone. You will have to deliver and be efficient.
The first task is simple - we have some raw screen capture videos that need to be edited and polished. The audio was simultaneously recorded in Audacity. Your task will be:
1. Apply a noise removal filter
2. Apply a compressor
3. Apply an amplifier
4. Export the sweetened file (not edited yet)
5. Import the audio and synch it with the video (mute the original camtasia audio)
6. Edit pauses, uhms, heavy breathers, etc.
7. Add a little intro clip (simple Camtasia template will suffice)
8. Render as MP4 (without player, with watermark)
9. Compress the file in handbrake (required settings will be provided)
An easy job if you're a sharp editor. :-) If you think you might be a match for this position, please tell us:
1. Why you're the right person for this job
2. List relevant work experience you've had in the past along
3. Two to three solid references to prove it.
4. Please start your bid with the words "Camtasia Project", this is to screen out freelancers that simply copy/paste a form letter.
5. Also let us know how often you're available and how fast you can respond.
This is a paid TEST; the same task will be awarded to several freelancers. The best result will be awarded more work and after a 90 day probation period, invited to be part of our team long term (not necessarily full time, but we will keep sending you projects and money!).
Before you write in, re-read this ad twice and make sure it fits nicely into your philosophy - we want serious inquirers only. Please be aware that a final step in hiring is for candidates to arrange reference calls with their former managers and others we choose.
We look forward to hearing from you.
P.S.: Knowledge of the Portuguese language is a plus, but not required.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $10/hour for this job
Everything you need I do the best for you but I have another question that do I have to you AUDACITY and Camtasia or I can use another software to make better? Regards, Johnson.