We are creating a TV channel which is to be delivered to clients via IPTV.
I am looking for a person who can set up the software required to deliver a monitor screen (TV channel is built in browser) to MPEG2 TS software encoder to Wowza server using MPEG2 TS.
My initial plan is the following:
1. We have a monitor screen, which displays TV channel in browser (video and audio), most probably a part of screen should be used, for example first 1024 x 576 pixels
2. We have a software encoder, such as VLC, that can encode MPEG2 TS stream + we have a screen capture driver. These two combined should be able do the work assuming there are enough cpu resources available
3. We have a Wowza server that receives MPEG2 TS stream and delivers it to a multicast address of IPTV operator
These are just assumptions (not an actual existing setup) and suggestions will be welcome during the process.
- Wowza is already set up and working, it can receive and deliver MPEG2 TS multicast udp stream
- VLC according to specifications is capable of delivering MPEG2 TS stream