Each team is to create a web site for your business. You may design it any way you choose - be creative. Keep in mind those attributes of web sites of other companies in your "industry” (longboard skateboard industry). Make sure it is attractive, functional, and clear. The following are required but you have the option of including other characteristics that you think are necessary or valuable.
1) A Home Page: this should include the obvious (company name, mission statement, indication of what you sell, contact information, navigation buttons to other pages, etc.)
2) An "About Us" page that provides a description of the company, possible Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), etc. You can include anything here you think is important and informative to potential buyers (and possibly "challenging" to potential competitors)
3) A "product" page (you can add additional pages as needed) that includes photos, descriptions, prices, etc., of a sample of all your offerings. If your business is more service oriented, include pertinent "offerings" information. Include navigation to other pages and within the page.
4) Select 2 of your "suppliers" - assume you have established an alliance of sorts in which you piggy-back on each other's customer reach. On one of the three pages mentioned above, include some "advertisement" for your suppliers (assume they do the same for you on their sites). This may be in the form of logos, banners, highlighted boxes, links to their sites, etc.
Navigation: All pages should have the ability to return to the Home Page. Some pages may require the ability to navigate to other pages other than the Home Page. Make sure to use "relative" links rather than "hard links" or the links won't work when you move the project.
Photos: A photo or icon should include a text description that describes the picture.
1) Submit a zipped file that contains the Web folder for your business web site via PolyLearn. Make sure to put all team member names in your submission.
2) If you choose to create a web site that is hosted by Internet Service Providers or other online services, email your home page’s URL