Board : Terasic DE10-Lite MAX10 10M50DAF484C7G
- 2 push buttons
- 10 switches
- 6 7-segments
- 1 SDRAM module (ISSI IS4216320D)
- see [url removed, login to view] for more details about the board
Software tool : Altera / Intel Quartus Prime Lite 16.1
Project : create a small, minimalistic, Quartus project to illustrate the use of PLL and SDRAM IP libraries.
1) the user turns on or off each switch and defines a 10bit number
2) the user push the number into the SDRAM by pressing button #1
3) the user reads the numbers pushed into memory into the 7 segments by pressing button #2
Essentially that's it. Need well written, well documented, clean code.
Delivery : you deliver a minimalistic quartus project files, which I can open (*), compile it, and burn it to the board and play with the switches/button/7 segments.
(*) I am running Quartus Prime Lite 16.1 on Linux.
All the necessary IP libraries parameters (eg timings for the SDRAM wizard, Qsys project connections...) should be made available.
** Please do not use Nios processor design **