The project itself is a zip file you can download from. You will need to extract the zip and then you will need to use Visual Studio 2015 or higher. Make the changes to the project specified below, zip the contents of the project back up.
Please follow the naming standards, the tabbing standards, put comments in, etc. I will be looking at EVERYTHING about this project. (PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SUGGESTIONS!!) PLUS, I want you to expand on the project, add code that show me you know how to use collections, objects, add, remove, etc.
1. Add to the screen a State drop down combo, where the user can select a state by the two letter code. Example – OK for Oklahoma .
2. Add a text box for the Zip Code
3. Add a text box for the Phone Number
4. Put in code so the zip code only allows numbers
5. Put in code so that the Phone Number is only Numbers
6. Make the State Drop Down hold the state code that is displayed but the value should be a number, example for Oklahoma Display is OK, ID is 25. When the user select a state the class should not hold the state letters but the ID.
7. Databind the State drop down, the zip code, and the phone number fields to the CVendor class.
8. Add to the data elements in CVendors the data for the State, Zip code, and Phone number.
9. When you databind these new field make sure they enable the save when they are changed.
10. In the Save routine put in code to save the class data. You can save the data in any format you want, access database, flat file, etc.
11. Center the main form, frmMain, on the screen.
12. Put a button on the main screen, frmMain, that when the user presses the button it will
a. Bring up a new form
b. Center the form on the parent
c. Display on the form all of the information of the current Vender selected
d. Has a close button on the form to close the screen
13. Disable the save button after a vender has been saved. Trigger this disabling down in the CVender class.
14. Add three more companies to the collection of companies being displayed.
Hi, I am vb.net developer having more than 5 years of experience. I can made mentioned changes to attached project. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks